By Chef Carlo Lamagna
Pork and Shrimp Filling:
- 1 lb ground pork
- ¼ lb bay shrimp
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- ¼ cup onions, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup bamboo shoots, julienne
- TT S&P
- As needed vegetable oil
– In a pan, caramelize onions and garlic. Add meat and brown
– Add oyster sauce and shrimp. Adjust seasoning.
– Add bamboo shoots before serving.
Brown Sugar and Soy Sauce Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, chopped, unsalted
– In a blender, combine sugar vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic clove. Blend until ingredients are fully incorporated.
– Combine sesame and vegetable oil and slowly emulsify into vinaigrette base. Mixture should be a stable emulsification
– After vinaigrette is made, fold in roasted peanuts.
- 3 cup milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup ap flour
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 8 eggs
– Melt butter, set aside.
– Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet in another.
– Incorporate wet to dry. When batter is one homogeneous mixture, slowly drizzle in melted butter. Allow batter to rest at least 1 hour.
– In a 12 ” crepe pan, spray with non-stick spray and ladle 2 oz of batter. Spread thin and gently cook until golden brown.
– put filling into crepe and roll. Pour sauce over.