- 3 oz. Of Wagyu Beef, Finely Minced
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1 Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Pinch of Chimayo
- A Few Drops of Worcestershire Sauce
- A Few Drops of Tabasco Sauce
- ½ Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Good Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Onion
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon of Drained Capers
- 1 Duck Egg Yolk
- 4-5 Slices of Rye Bread
- In a bowl, gently, but firmly mix the minced beef with salt, pepper, Chimayo, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, Dijon mustard, and olive oil together.
- Shape the meat with your favorite cookie cutter in the center of the plate.
- Arrange the chopped parsley, minced onion, and capers around the plate.
- Garnish with egg yolk.
- Serve with Rye bread.
Note: Make sure that the cutting board is very clean and free of any other foods when mincing by hand.